This pattern testing is for “The Beckett Beanie”
(unless you are willing to purchase before testing)
1. H Hook (5mm)
2. I Love This Yarn! Yarn (4 or anything equivalent as long as it matches gauge)
3. Yarn Needle
5. Feel free to use any types of pom (yarn, faux fur, etc.)
1. Make sure you’re able to test the pattern by the DEADLINE date. Deadline is very important to me!! Deadline will be Saturday, December 8th at 7 PM PST (10 PM ET). If something comes up during your testing time, PLEASE, please communicate with me and let me know. Communicating will help us both be on the same page. If you don’t think you can do it, there is always next time 🙂
2. Pattern is for the average adult head circumference between 22-23″, if you have a a head circumference outside this range, you’ll have to adjust accordingly, but it will be trial and error on your part
3. Provide a few high quality photos of the item being worn and detail shots. Keep it sharp, bright, and eye pleasing. Leave the photos unedited, as I will edit it if needed. Feel free to post progress pictures to your social media and tag @vonnieandco #thebeckettbeanie, so I can repost them!
If chosen (looking for 3-4), I will send an email with more information and PDF so keep an eye out and check your spam folders in case it lands in there! Make sure if you fill this application out that you would be able to test within a day or so. If I do not email you back, it means I’ve chosen the testers. Thank you!
Information given are used specifically for finding testers, your information will not be given out to anyone.